As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items:
- Manuscript submitted in .docx/ .doc format
- Length: about 30–80,000 characters (with spaces, abstract, references, etc.)
- Include an abstract of about 700–1500 characters (with spaces), a few keywords and the authors’ affiliations and e-mail addresses
- Use either British or American English but be consistent
- Supply figures in a separate Excel file as well
The journal uses Harvard referencing, authors are kindly asked to consult the following pages: https://www.citethisforme.com/harvard-referencing and http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm.
Please submit manuscripts via e-mail to the Editorial Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.